Aeromexico’s Business Class seats for these set of flights are nothing to rave about. It does not turn into a lie-flat bed. It is basically a domestic business class seat with more recline, more legroom and instead of 3×3 seating, you get 2×2 seating.
That said, this is about the going rate for a non sales coach fare. This is cheaper than Aeromexico’s coach fare to San Jose, Costa Rica. As such, this is likely a mistake fare. As with all mistake fares, DO NOT CALL the airline or online travel agency.
Sample Travel Date:
- July 5th – 10th
- This fare does not show up on Matrix by ITA Software searches. We found availability in June, July, and August using Hipmunk.
Partner Fare Class:
- LAX – MEX (Mexico City) – SJO (San Jose) – MEX – LAX
- 5,478 miles or 10.3 cents per mile. Aeromexico and Delta are partners and members of the SkyTeam alliance. This fare will earn 150% status and redeemable mileage or 8,217 miles or 6.9 cents per mile. Provide the checkin staff with your Delta SkyMiles number to receive credit.
How to Book:
- Go to Hipmunk.com
- On the From field, enter “LAX::AM+”
- On the To field, enter “SJO::AM+”
- Make sure you select Business next to the Search button
- Enter dates and see if the $567 price pops up.
- This will show the itinerary and will link you directly to Expedia.com to book
- You can also book this on Aeromexico.com – but the search functionality is poor
- Visa: US Citizens – Not Required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Costa Rican Colon (CRC) $1USD = 493 CRC
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.