Buenos Aires is our favorite city in South America. We like the food, the nightlight and the shopping.
[Update 4/9/2013 @ 1:30AM Eastern – fare gone]
- May 1st – 8th.
- Availability until June 10th for Monday through Thursday departures. Availability is good in May. Use the flexible search on Avianca.com to search. This fare DOES NOT appear on Matrix by ITA Software. Must purchase 21 days advance of departure.
Partner Fare Class:
- We are introducing this new piece of information — now you can easily look up your mileage program and see if this fare class with earn miles with it. This will only be provided for non US airlines with US based frequent flyer programs partnerships.
- IAD – BOG (Bogota) – EZE (Buenos Aires) – LIM (Lima) – BOG – IAD. Some itineraries might include an overnight layover in Bogota or Lima on the outbound or return. Some segments are with TACA, which is 100% part of Avianca. The same fare was filed with TACA. TACA is also part of the Star Alliance and partners with United and US Airways.
- 10,757 miles or 4.7 cents per mile. Avianca is a member of the Star Alliance and is partners with United and US Airways. This fare will earn 100% with United. Provide the checkin staff with your MileagePlus number to receive credit.
How to Book:
- Book on Avianca.com
- Visa: US Citizens – Entry Fee – $160. Argentinean entry fee for Americans must be paid prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Argentine Peso (ARS) $1USD = 5.13 ARS
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.