A good airfare deal to Seoul that includes a layover in Honolulu. Get some time in the sun before going for some delicious Korean food in Seoul.
- March 4th – 13th
- Valid for travel until May 31st. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “ha+” to search only Hawaiian Airlines availability. Must purchase by February 28th.
- JFK- HNL (Honolulu) – ICN (Seoul) – HNL – JFK, including an overnight layover night Honolulu. The fare rule also states that 2 free stopovers in Honolulu are permitted. It is possible to extend the layover into a mini vacation in Honolulu pre- or post-Seoul.
- 19,078 miles or 4.7 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: South Korean Won (KRW). $1USD = 1,147 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.