British Airways’ sale to the Middle East continues.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 1st – 9th
- Valid for travel until March 21st or October 20th – October 31st. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ba+” to search only British Airways’ availability. Must purchase by January 31st.
- DFW – LHR (London) – BEY (Beirut) – LHR – DFW
- 13,798 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. British Airways is a member of the Oneworld alliance and is a partner of American Airlines. If you wish to receive American Airlines frequent flyer miles, provide the BA check-in staff with your AA frequent flyer number to receive 100% mileage.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. On “Additional search options,” make sure you select “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “British Airways” to find this fare.
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Lebanese Pound (LBP) $1USD = 1.5LBP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.