Paraguay is not visited by many tourists. But with more airlines flying there, more tourist will go.
Sample Travel Date:
- March 26th – April 2nd
- Valid for travel from February 1st – June 30th. We found availability beginning late March. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and “cm+” on both outbound and return fields to search only COPA Airlines availability. Must purchase by January 28th.
- LAX – PTY (Panama City) – ASU (Asuncion) – PTY – LAX.
- 11,594 miles or 5.0 cents per mile. COPA Air is a member of the Star Alliance and an United Airlines MileagePlus partner. Provide the COPA Air check-in staff with your United MileagePlus number to earn 100% mileage credit.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Paraguayan Guarani (PYG) $1USD = 4,450 PYG
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.