Have a valid Chinese Visa? Free to travel next week? Here’s a deal for you! We really like the food in Beijing: Peking Duck at Made in China at the Grand Hyatt, Hand Pulled Noodles at Noodle Bar and many many more. Oh yeah, the historic sites aren’t bad either.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 23rd – 28th
- Must depart on January 23rd or 28th
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and “dl+” on both outbound and return fields to search only Delta Airlines availability. Must purchase by January 28th.
- SEA – PEK (Beijing) – NRT (Tokyo) – SEA
- 11,471 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.