A good sale to Tel Aviv.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 4th – 12th
- Valid for travel until March 20th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “kl+” on both outbound and return fields to search only KLM availability. Must purchase by February 7th.
- LAX – AMS (Amsterdam) – TLV (Tel Aviv) – CDG (Paris) – LAX
- 15,351 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. KLM partners with Delta and is the national airline of the Netherlands. This fare will credit 100% mileage with Delta SkyMiles. Remember to provide your Delta SkyMiles number at check-in to receive your miles. DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO KLM’s program as it will only earn 25%. Credit to Delta!
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on KLM.com.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Israeli Shekel (ILS) $1USD = 3.81 ILS
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.