Berlin is a good base to explore Europe due to it being a low cost carrier base. And, with availability until late Spring and from late Summer, this is a great fare to explore Berlin during the shoulder season.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 3th – 10th
- Valid for travel until May 16th, 2013 or August 25th, 2013 – May 16th, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ewr” to search for this itinerary. To receive full mileage, please select flights operated by United and not United codeshares operated by Lufthansa or Swiss. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- LAX – EWR (Newark) – TXL (Berlin) – EWR – LAX
- 12,868 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR) $1USD = 0.77 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.