A good sale to Seoul with availability for most of Spring. Spring is a good time to visit to Seoul with the weather being not too hot or cold.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 4th – 12th
- Valid for travel until May 31st. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “ha+” to search only Hawaiian Airlines. Must purchase by February 28th.
- PDX – HNL (Honolulu) – ICN (Seoul) – HNL – PDX. This includes an overnight layover in Honolulu on the outbound.
- 14,334 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: South Korean Won (KRW). $1USD = 1,147 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Portland Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Portland Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.