Istanbul is definitely worth visiting with its good mix of Western and Eastern cultures.
- February 1st – 8th
- Valid for travel until March 31st. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by January 31st, 2013.
- PHL – JFK (New York) – IST (Istanbul) – ORD (Chicago) – PHL
- 11,243 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. The PHL – JFK segment is operated by Delta, while the ORD-PHL segment is operated by American. You will receive miles with each segment’s respective frequent flyer programs. The JFK – IST – ORD segments is operated by Turkish Airlines. Turkish is a member of the Star Alliance and partners with United Airlines. Provide the Turkish check-in staff with your United MileagePlus number to receive 100% credit. This is booked in G class; there has been reports that G class fares are not crediting with United properly and required multiple manual requests with United to get credit. If so, your mileage may vary with crediting.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.87 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.