Budapest is definitely our favorite Eastern European city.
- February 13th – 20th
- Valid for travel from February 8th – 24th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” to search only Delta Airlines availability. Must purchase by February 24th (this does not mean Delta will have this fare until then — they can pull it anytime).
- BWI – JFK (New York) – AMS (Amsterdam) – BUD (Budapest) – AMS – DTW (Detroit) – BWI
- 9,632 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Hungarian Forint (HUF). $1USD = 221.71 HUF
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.