Turkish’s good sale to Europe, Middle East, and beyond is also available to Stockholm
- February 12th – 19th
- Valid for travel from February 8th – 24th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “tk+” on both the outbound and return advance routing code fields to search for only Turkish Airlines availability. Must purchase at least 8 days advance of departure.
- IAD – IST (Istanbul) – ARN (Stockholm) – IST – IAD
- 13,194 miles or 3.7 cents per mile. Turkish is a member of Star Alliance and partners with United Airlines. Provide the Turkish check-in staff with your United MileagePlus number to receive 100% credit. This is booked in G class; there has been reports that G class fares are not crediting with United properly and required multiple manual requests with United to get credit. If so, your mileage may vary with crediting.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Swedish Krona (SEK) $1USD = 6.5 SEK
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.