Yesterday we published two amazing deals from Turkish Airlines for travel from DC. The sale is now wider and includes limited availability to the Maldives for under $700. Never has an exotic destination been this low. That’s amazing!
- February 18th – 27th, 2013
- Valid for travel for departures February 8th – 24th, 2013 on the outbound segment. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “tk+” on both the outbound and return advance routing code fields to search for only Turkish Airlines availability. Must purchase at least 8 days advance of departure. We see limited departure dates beginning February 18th.
- IAD – IST (Istanbul) – MLE (Male, Maldives) – IST – IAD
- 17,954 miles or 3.6 cents per mile. Turkish Airlines is a partner with United Airlines and a member of the Star Alliance. You will receive 100% mileage credit with United Airlines. Provide the Turkish Airlines check-in staff with your United Airlines MileagePlus number to receive your miles.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR). $1USD = 15.36 MVR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.