The Air Berlin sale we had yesterday to Copenhagen is also available to Vienna.
[Update – 12/27/2012 @ 6:30AM Eastern. Our sincere apologies on this. The team has been and still is traveling in Southeast Asia the last few weeks and by the time this posted on auto-schedule, the deal was dead.]
- February 10th – 17th, 2013
- Valid for travel from January 14th – March 15th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable “advanced routing codes” and enter “ab+” on both the outbound and return field to search for only Air Berlin availability. Must purchase by January 1st, 2013.
- LAX – DUS (Dusseldorf) – VIE (Vienna) – DUS – LAX
- 12,322 miles or 3.5 cents per mile. Air Berlin is a member of the oneworld alliance and American Airlines partner. Despite only earning 25% with American Airlines, we still recommend you collect with American due to it having a better mileage program than Air Berlin.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.77 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.