A good sale to Bangkok. Use it a springboard to visit the rest of Thailand and Southeast Asia. Bangkok is a low cost carrier hub and offers inexpensive flights to many destinations.
- January 21st – 28th, 2013.
- Valid for travel from January 1st, 2013 – May 15th, 2013 for Sunday through Friday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “ua+” on both outbound and return advance code fields to search for only United Airlines availability. Must purchase at least 3 days advance of departure
- SEA – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – SEA
- 15,312 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United Airlines’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Thai Baht (THB). $1USD = 31.25THB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.