We posted this fare last month at $688. We thought it was a good deal then, but Istanbul for under $600 for summer travel is even better. Istanbul is a very good base to visit the rest of Europe as fares from Istanbul are very cheap. Use this chance to explore.
- August 12th – 19th, 2013
- Valid for travel from July 20th, 2013 – August 20th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” on both outbound and return fields to search for Delta Airlines availability. Must purchase by March 31st, 2013. (There is no way this fare will last anywhere close to that — Delta will eventually pull this).
- MIA – JFK (New York) – IST (Istanbul) – JFK – MIA
- 12,184 miles or 4.9 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.79 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.