A good fare to Shanghai.
- January 15th – 23rd, 2013
- Valid for travel from January 7th, 2013 – March 7th, 2013 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” to search only Delta availability. Must purchase by December 19th.
- DCA – JFK (New York) – NRT (Tokyo) – PVG (Shanghai) – NRT – JFK – DCA
- 16,150 miles or 5.4 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Delta is not pricing the itinerary correctly. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Delta if you are using Orbitz.com to have this priced out.
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.