The average fare from Chicago to Maldives is about $1,800. This is a very good fare!
- January 18th – 27th, 2013
- Valid for travel from January 1st, 2013 – March 31st, 2013. Availability best beginning February, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “tk+” to search for this fare. Must purchase by December 31st.
- ORD – IST (Istanbul) – MLE (Male) – IST – ORD. Includes an overnight layover on the return.
- 18,452 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. Turkish Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance and a United Airlines partners. To receive 100% credit with United, provide Turkish Airlines your MileagePlus number.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR). $1USD = 15.36 MVR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.