A good sale sale to Mumbai.
- January 28th – February 5th, 2013
- Valid for travel from January 1st, 2013 – March 31st, 2013. Limited availability end of January to February, 2013 with better availability in March, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “tk+” on the advance routing code fields to search for this fare. Must purchase by December 31st.
- ORD – IST (Istanbul) – BOM (Mumbai) – IST – ORD
- 16,934 miles or 5.3 cents per mile. Turkish Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance and United Airlines partners. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United. Provide the Turkish checkin staff with your United frequent flyer number to full 100% mileage credit. This is enough for an one way domestic reward, collect your miles.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa required prior to arrival. Prices vary. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR). $1USD = 52.8 INR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.