The image that comes to mind when you say the Maldives is exotic. Enjoy. As a basis for comparison, a normal coach fare is over $1,800!
- Sample from Philadelphia
- January 22nd – 31st, 2013.
- Valid for travel from January 1st, 2013 – March 31st, 2013. Availability best beginning February, 2013.
- For Philadelphia: Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “ord ist” on the outbound advance routing code field and enter “ist ord” on the return advance routing code field to search for this fare. Must purchase by December 31st
- For Boston: Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “jfk ist” on the outbound advance routing code field and enter “ist jfk” on the return advance routing code field to search for this fare. Must purchase by December 31st
- PHL – ORD (Chicago) – IST (Istanbul) – MLE (Male, Maldives) – IST – ORD – PHL. The Chicago – Philadelphia segments are operated by American. It is also possible that you will be routed via New York / JFK and on those itineraries, the New York – Philadelphia segments will be operated by Delta.
- 19,808 miles or 5.6 cents per mile. 18,646 miles are operated by Turkish Airlines. Turkish Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance and an United Airlines partners. To receive 100% United MileagePlus credit, provide Turkish Airlines your United MileagePlus number.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR). $1USD = 15.36 MVR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Philadelphia page
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.