A good sale for nonstop service to Istanbul with wide availability. A long weekend in Istanbul can be easily done — look at President’s Day weekend.
- February 1st – 8th, 2013
- Valid for travel from February 1st, 2013 – February 28th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Enable advanced routing codes and input “tk+” to see only Turkish Airlines availability. Must purchase by December 31st, 2013.
- ORD – IST (Istanbul) – ORD
- 10,948 miles or 4.8 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.79 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.