While this isn’t as good as the $400 deal to Beijing from Seattle we had last year, this is still a very good fare. You have to backtrack a little, but think of the extra miles you will earn!
- January 30th – February 4th, 2013
- Valid for travel from January 7th, 2013 – April 24th, 2013 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and “aa+” on both outbound and return fields to search only American Airlines availability. Must purchase by December 16th.
- SEA – ORD (Chicago) – PEK (Beijing) – ORD – SEA
- 16,550 miles or 3.7 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com or United.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- American or United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.