A good sale to Copenhagen.
- January 14th – 21st, 2013
- Valid for travel from January 9th – March 21st, 2013 for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and input “sk+” to search for SAS Scandinavian Airlines availability. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by November 27th.
- SFO – EWR (Newark) – CPH (Copenhagen) – EWR – SFO. The segment between San Francisco and Newark is operated by United while SAS operates the Newark and Copenhagen segment.
- 12,814 miles or 6.0 cents per mile. SAS is the flag carrier for Sweden, Norway, and Denmark. It is also a member of the Star Alliance and partners with United and US Airways. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United. Provide the check-in staff with your United MileagePlus number to receive mileage.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Danish Krone (DKK) $1USD = 5.9 DKK
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.