A good sale to Lagos. Lagos isn’t exactly a tourist destination, but if you need to go, this is a very good price.
- January 16th – 23rd, 2013
- Valid for travel until December 12th or December 25th – January 1st, 2013 or January 5th, 2013 – March 20th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” on both outbound and return fields to search only Delta availability. Must purchase by December 6th.
- ORD – ATL (Atlanta) – LOS (Lagos) – ATL – ORD
- 12,882 miles or 4.7 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Nigerian Naira (NGN). $1USD = 157 NGN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.