A fantastic deal to Paraguay.
- January 16th – 23rd, 2013.
- Valid for travel from January 1st – February 13th or February 19th – April 3rd or April 14th – July 12th or August 2nd – December 13th, 2013 from the United States and January 17th – February 5th or February 10th – March 13th or March 26th – June 28th or July 21st – December 31st, 2013 to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 16th.
- JFK – GRU (Sao Paulo) – ASU (Asuncion) – SCL (Santiago de Chile) – MIA (Miami) – JFK. No stopover in Brazil or Chile is permitted.
- 9,952 miles or 4.4 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on on AA.com / Advance Search Page. Make sure on Section 7, you select “All carriers”
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- American Airline’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Paraguayan Guarani (PYG) $1USD = 4,450 PYG
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.