A good sale to Beirut.
- January 14th – 21st, 2013. Valid for travel until December 12th or January 5th, 2013 – March 20th, 2013 for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “af+” on both outbound and return fields to search Air France availability. Must purchase by December 6th.
- LAX – CDG (Paris) – BEY (Beirut) – CDG – LAX
- 15,264 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. Air France partners with Delta and is the founding member of the SkyTeam Alliance. This fare will credit 100% mileage with Delta SkyMiles. With 15,264 miles, that’s more tha half-way to a free domestic ticket; remember to provide them your Delta SkyMiles number at check-in to receive your miles. DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO Air France’s program, as it will only earn 25%. Credit to Delta!
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Lebanese Pound (LBP) $1USD = 1.5LBP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.