Norwegian Air Shuttle, Norway’s version of EasyJet (a low cost carrier), is launching their service to the United States starting May 20th, 2013 and they have a special promotional price – 258 Euros roundtrip or $330. Availability is limited. The service will be on Norwegian’s Boeing 787 Dreamliner — the newest and most advanced plane from Boeing.
The cheap fare will compensate for the fact that Norway is one of the most expensive countries to visit. Be prepared for sticker shock!
- July 14th – 23rd. Use the low fare calendar to find availability after May 20th. Availability is very limited.
- JFK – OSL (Oslo) – JFK
- 7,373 miles or 4.4 cents per mile. Does not earn miles anywhere.
- Book on Norwegian.com
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Norwegian Krone (NOK) – $1USD = 5.7 NOK
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.