[Update @ 11/8/2012 6:30AM Eastern – fare gone]
Etihad is running a sale to India, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
- Mumbai, India – $517
- Delhi, India – $579
- Chennai, India – $604
- Bangalore, India – $584
- Kathmandu, Nepal – $536
- Colombo, Sri Lanka – $526
Other Etihad Airways sales include:
- Sample to Mumbai
- February 4th – 13th, 2013. Valid for travel from November 12th – May 31st, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ey+” to search only Etihad Airways availability. Must purchase by November 10th (Based on historic trends, Etihad will pull this in a few hours)
- JFK – AUH (Abu Dhabi) – BOM (Mumbai) – AUH – JFK
- 16,150 miles or 3.2 cents per mile. Create an Etihad Airways frequent flyer mileage account (it’s free). Etihad is partners with American and this is enough for a domestic one way away ticket with American.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Expedia.com. Make sure you “Show Additional Options” and on “Preferred airline:” select Ethiad Airways to find availability.
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa required prior to arrival. Prices vary. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR). $1USD = 52.8 INR
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa required prior to arrival. $25 for 15 days. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Nepalese Rupee (NPR) $1USD = 87.2 NPR
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa or Electronic Travel Authorization required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Sri Lankan Rupee (LKR) $1USD = 130 LKR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.