American has New York – Beijing on sale for $756. With the 5% off coupon that we posted earlier yesterday, this is $723 if you travel this year. To make it even better, American is also running a double miles promotion. With double miles, you will receive Gold status with just this one trip. Gold status provides the following benefits that will make travel easier: no baggage fees until February 2014, priority access for security, check-in and boarding lines.
- November 20th – 27th. Valid for travel until December 10th or January 1st, 2013 – April 30th, 2013 Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “aa+” to search only American Airlines availability. Must purchase by November 14th
- LGA – ORD (Chicago) – PEK (Beijing) – ORD – LGA
- 14,582 miles or 4.9 cents per mile. American Airlines is running a double miles promotion until December 31st, 2012. Remember to sign up.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- American Airline’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Must use 5% off coupon to get the price!
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.