The sale to Bangkok keeps getting better. In the last 3 weeks, prices have dropped from $920 to $863. Now, United has joined the party.
- January 15th – 22nd, 2013. Valid for travel from January 1st, 2013 – April 30th, 2013 for Sunday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by October 31st.
- SEA – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – SEA.
- 15,312 miles or 5.6 cents per mile.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com or United.com
- Delta Airlines or United Airlines’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Thai Baht (THB). $1USD = 31.25THB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.