A good sale on American to Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City is a great springboard to visit the rest of Vietnam and the Mekong Delta.
- November 4th – 13th. Valid for travel until November 20th or January 1st, 2013 – May 23rd, 2013. Limited availability in November, January, February and May. Good availability in March and April. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability, enable advanced routing codes and enter “aa+” on both outbound and inbound fields to search only American Airlines availability. Must purchase 3 days in advance of departure and by November 28th. (This does not mean the fare will last until then, American can pull this fare at any time)
- DFW – NRT (Tokyo) – SGN (Ho Chi Minh City) – NRT – DFW. If you want more miles, other routing options are available. The Tokyo to/from Ho Chi Minh City segments are operated by JAL under American codeshare. You will receive 100% mileage with this fare.
- 18,299 miles or 6.0 cents per mile.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com or United.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- American Airline or United Airline’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens. Visa required prior to arrival. Prices vary. However, you may have an agent arrange a visa for pick-up upon arrival at Ho Chi Minh City Airport for a $20-25 handling fee paid upfront + $25 for the visa itself (also payable upon arrival). The Flight Deal team has used VietnamStay.com in the past for this service. It is much better than sending away your passport. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database.
- Currency: Vietnamese Dong (VND). $1USD = 20,833 VND.
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.