A good OneWorld fare from Dallas to Europe. The routing is a bit longer than a normal one stop, but if you want a good fare and to travel with OneWorld, this is a good deal.
- January 16th – 23rd. Valid for travel from January 1st, 2013 – February 27th, 2013 for Monday through Thursday on the transatlantic portion. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability, enable advanced routing codes and enter “ay+” on both outbound and inbound fields to search only Finnair availability. Must purchase 3 days in advance of departure.
- DFW – CDG (Paris) – HEL (Helsinki) – FCO (Rome) – HEL – LHR (London) – DFW. Includes an overnight layover in London. Depending on the itinerary, an overnight layover in Helsinki is also possible.
- 14,807 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. Finnair is a member of the OneWorld alliance and a partner of American Airlines’ AAdvantage program. Provide the checkin staff with your American Airlines AAdvantage frequent flyer number to receive 100% mileage credit for this fare.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Vayama.com. Make sure on “Carrier Preference,” you enter “Finnair” to search Finnair availability. Vayama will search Finnair despite it saying it cannot search for this carrier. Orbitz.com and Cheaptickets will also price out the itinerary at slightly higher prices.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR) $1USD = 0.78 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.