A good sale to Moscow.
- November 19th – 27th. Valid for travel until March, 2013. Scattered availability. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Enable advanced routing code and input “tk+” on both the outbound and return fields to see only Turkish Airlines availability. Must purchase by March 31st, 2013 (Turkish can pull this fare at any time though).
- ORD – IST (Istanbul) – VKO (Moscow) – IST – ORD. Potential for overnight layover in Istanbul on either the outbound or return. Visa on arrival is available for American citizens for $20 if you wish to enter Turkey.
- 13,106 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. Turkish Airlines is a partner with United Airlines and is a member of the Star Alliance, you will receive 100% mileage credit with United Airlines. Provide the Turkish Airlines checkin staff with your MileagePlus number to receive your miles.
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Russian Ruble (RUB) – $1USD = 31 RUB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals from Chicago:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Chicago page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.