The 25% off promotion that Alitalia has is making a few destinations in Europe and beyond relatively cheap for Winter travel. $729 from Miami to Tel Aviv is a very good price.
Without the 25% off coupon, the fare is $972!
[Update 10/21/2012 @ 2:00AM Eastern – 25% off code still works]
- January 14th – 21st, 2013. Valid for travel from October 28th – December 12th or December 25th – January 1st, 2013 or January 5th, 2013 – March 20th, 2013. However, the coupon is only valid for travel from November 5th – March 27th, 2013 with blackout dates from December 20th – January 6th, 2013. Effectively, this price is good for when the coupon is valid. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability, enable advanced routing codes and enter “az+” on both outbound and return fields to search only Alitalia availability. Must purchase by October 26th.
- MIA – FCO (Rome) – TLV (Tel Aviv) – FCO – MIA
- 13,207 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Alitalia.com
- Use promotion code SPECIAL at checkout to receive 25% off
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Israeli Shekel (ILS) $1USD = 3.81 ILS
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.