Available on only one set of dates. If you are flexible, this is as good as the 2009 $350 deals to Brazil from American. Even with a positioning flight to Orlando to catch this, you can go for under $600 from pretty much every city in the US!
[Update 10/14/2012 @ 9:00PM Eastern – inventory is disappearing. Act fast]
[Update 10/15/2012 @ 2:30AM Eastern – looks like all gone]
[Update 10/15/2012 @ 10:00AM Eastern – spoke too soon. Available on Orbitz.com for travel from December 4th – 14th for $315]
[Update 10/16/2012 @ 11:00AM Eastern – this is definitely gone]
- December 3rd – 13th.
- There are no other dates.
- Update @ 10/15/2012 @ 10:00AM Eastern — go to Orbitz.com and use December 4th – 14th for $315]
- MCO – MIA (Miami) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – MIA – MCO
- 8,548 miles or 3.2 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com. As always, if AA.com does not price out because inventory is running out, check Orbitz.com, Expedia, Kayak etc.
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 2.06 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal page
[As we don’t normally cover Orlando, thanks to CokeandTaco on FlyerTalk for the find]
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.