A good sale to Seoul. It’s the first one in a while.
- November 5th – 14th. Valid for travel until February 28th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 9th.
- LAX – HNL (Honolulu) – ICN (Seoul) – HNL – LAX; includes an overnight layover night Honolulu. The fare rule also states that 2 free stopovers in Honolulu is permitted. It is possible to extend the layover into a mini vacation in Honolulu pre or post Seoul
- 14,234 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: South Korean Won (KRW). $1USD = 1,147 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.