Our first deal to Belo Horizonte. Per wikitravel.org, Belo Horizonte is a good stopping point on the way to the beautiful colonial towns of Ouro Preto and Tiradentes. There’s more to Brazil than just Rio or Sao Paulo; go explore!
- November 22nd – 29th. Valid for travel in November for Monday through Thursday departures. Availability is limited. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by October 23rd. There is a minimum stay of 5 days with this fare.
- SEA – JFK (New York) – MIA (Miami) – CNF (Belo Horizonte) – MIA – SFO – SEA
- 14,702 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 1.93 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.