Evening Special – All Nippon Airways: New York – Chengdu, China. $807. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A two deal to China kind of day. Chengdu is known for being home of Sichuan cuisine and Pandas! It is also a great base to visit Tibet (but just be forewarn, if you plan on going to Tibet, make sure you can secure a visa for it. There are numerous reports that China is locking down on Tibet visas again)
- November 7th – 14th. Valid for travel from October 28th – December 10th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “nh+” on both inbound and outbound advance routing codes field to search only All Nippon Airways availability. Must purchase by October 10th
- JFK – NRT (Tokyo) – CTU (Chengdu) – NRT – JFK. Includes a 20 hour overnight layover in Tokyo on the outbound.
- 17,700 miles or 4.5 cents per mile. All Nippon Airways (ANA) is a member of the Star Alliance and a partner with United’s MileagePlus program — this fare will earn 100% with United for the transpacific segments and 50% for the Japan to China segments. So you will earn 15,619 miles or 5.1 cents per mile. Despite that, we recommend you credit with United because it is still more miles than crediting with ANA. Provide the checkin staff with your United number to receive credit.
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on FLY-ANA.COM
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.