Delta is suspending it’s service to Istanbul for the Winter season — the fares to Istanbul will likely be less competitive compared to last year. This fare is $753 until the end of November and then $780 when Delta has to rely on its partners to get to Istanbul.
- November 6th – 14th. Valid for travel from October 26th – December 16th or December 24th – March 24th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” on both outbound and return fields to search only Delta availability. Must purchase by March 31st, 2013. (This does not mean this fare will be available until then; Delta can pull this anytime).
- LAX – JFK (New York) – IST (Istanbul) – JFK – LAX
- 14,981 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.87 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.