US Airways: Chicago / Houston / Denver – Honolulu, Hawaii. $379 – $382. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Last week, US Airways was not happy with American and it had a $455 fare to Honolulu / Maui from Chicago and Dallas. This week, they are not happy with United, so there’s a fare for under $385 from United’s Midwest hubs! Enjoy, but remember, hub war fares don’t last long — so don’t over think it.
[Update 9/25/2012 @ 6:00PM Eastern – Fare Gone]
- Sample for Chicago
- November 1st – 6th. Valid for travel from October – May, 2013 for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday departures . Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure
- ORD – PHX (Phoenix) – HNL (Honolulu) – PHX – ORD
- 8,714 miles or 4.4 cents per mile. Remember to use a Mastercard to buy the ticket on USAirways.com to receive double miles until December 31st. Must register before purchase and by October 31st. Double miles would make this a super good deal!
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book at USAirways.com
- US Airways’ risk free cancellation policy here
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals from Chicago:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Chicago page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.