A good sale to Istanbul.
- November 24th – December 3rd. Valid for travel from October 26th – December 16th or December 24th – March 24th, 2013. We see scattered availability at the $579 price level for late November and early December, 2012. Availability in 2013 is good. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability; enable advanced routing codes and enter “ewr” on both outbound and inbound to search only United flights via Newark. Must purchase by March 31st, 2013 (This does not mean the fare will be available until then; United can pull this at any time).
- DCA – EWR (Newark) – IST (Istanbul) – EWR – DCA. Also available from IAD.
- 10,456 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.87 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.