Beijing is probably the best city for first time visitors to China to go. It has all the historic sites like The Great Wall and The Forbidden City. And it has our favorite restaurant for Peking Duck in the world — Made in China at the Grand Hyatt. (If you do go for Peking Duck there, make sure you pre-order it with your dinner reservation, otherwise, you won’t be get it)
For American flyers, they matched the United fares at $956. Let see if they will match this Delta fare too.
[Update 9/24/2012 @ 6:30PM – Fare Gone. Now $956]
- November 14th – 22nd. Valid for travel from October 30th – March 31st, 2012 for Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday departures from the United States and Thursday, Friday and Saturday departures to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by October 2nd.
- DFW – DTW (Detroit) – PEK (Beijing) – DTW – DFW
- 15,232 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Dallas / Fort Worth page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.