Last week we published a deal to San Jose, Costa Rica — we found something similar to Liberia. We definitely think Liberia is a better destination.
- November 13th – 19th. Valid for travel from October 31st – February 21st, 2013 for Monday through Thursday departures — availability is spotty in November, but good beginning December. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing code and input “ua+” on both outbound and return advance routing code fields to search only United availability. Must purchase at least 14 days advance of departure and by September 24th.
- LGA – IAH (Houston) – LIR (Liberia, Costa Rica) – IAH – LGA
- 5,770 miles or 5.4 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Not Required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Costa Rican Colon (CRC) $1USD = 492.62 CRC
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal New York page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.