San Pedro Sula is a good gateway to Roatan Island. We do not recommend anyone go to San Pedro Sula unless you need to be there — it is not exactly the safest place in the world.
- November 6th – 13th. Valid for travel October 31st – February 13th, 2013 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “aa+” on both outbound and inbound field. Must purchase 14 days in advance of departure and October 1st.
- SEA – MIA (Miami) – SAP (San Pedro Sula) – MIA – SEA
- 7,180 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- American Airline’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Honduran Lempira (HNL) $1USD = 19.05 HNL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Seattle page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.