Sao Paulo is underrated as a tourist destination. Watch Anthony Bourdin’s No Reservations Sao Paulo — good times can be had.
- November 12th – 19th. Valid for travel from October 31st – December 4th or December 24th – February 21st, 2013 for Monday – Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ac+” on both inbound and outbound advanced routing codes fields to search only Air Canada availability. Must purchase by September 24th
- PHX – YYZ (Toronto) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – YYZ – PHX
- 13,920 miles or 6.0 cents per mile. Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and partners with United and US Airways. The fare class for this flight itinerary is booked in K fare class. This fare will earn 100% with United. We recommend you credit this flight to United due to it’s superior program relative to Air Canada or US Airways. Provide the checkin agent with your United MileagePlus number to receive full credit
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 1.93 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more Phoenix Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Phoenix page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.