Fares to Canada are expensive — so this is a very good fare. For our friends in Toronto, this works from Toronto to San Francisco or Los Angeles for about the same price in Canadian Dollars.
We had a great meal at The Black Hoof last weekend while we were up there. The Beef Tongue on Brioche and Foie + Nutella was especially delicious.
- Sample from San Francisco
- November 29th – December 5th. Valid for travel from late November – February, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase at least 30 days in advance of departure
- SFO – CLT (Charlotte) – YYZ (Toronto) – CLT – SFO
- 5,756 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book at USAirways.com
- US Airways’ cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD) $1USD = 1.01 CAD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Los Angeles page
For more San Francisco Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal San Francisco page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.