Lagos is not exactly a tourist destination in itself, but if you need to go, this is a good price.
- November 1st – 8th. Valid for travel from October 30th – December 6th or December 24th – March 21st, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase at least 3 days advance of departure
- EWR – IAH (Houston) – LOS (Lagos) – IAH – EWR
- 15,824 miles or 4.8 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Nigerian Naira (NGN). $1USD = 157 NGN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal New York page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.