A good sale to Istanbul.
- October 15th – 23rd. Valid for travel from October 10th – December 12th, 2012 or December 26th, 2012 – March 31st, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — availability is scattered. Must purchase by September 16th
- MIA – ORD (Chicago) – IST (Istanbul) – ORD – MIA. The segments between Miami and Chicago are operated by American. The segments between Chicago and Istanbul are operated by Turkish Airlines.
- 13,375 miles or 5.4 cents per mile. You will earn 2,395 miles with American Airlines for the Philadelphia and Chicago segments and 10,980 miles with United Airlines for the Turkish Airlines segments between Chicago and Istanbul. Turkish Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance and is a partner with United Airlines.
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.87 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more Miami Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Miami page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.