A good sale to Jo’burg
- November 5th – 13th. Valid for travel from October 30th – December 6th or December 25th – March 21st, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “kl+” on both inbound and outbound advance routing codes field to search only KLM availability. Must purchase by March 31st, 2013 (This does not mean the fare will last that long; KLM can pull this at anytime).
- ORD – AMS (Amsterdam) – JNB (Johannesburg) – AMS – ORD
- 19,412 miles or 5.0 cents per mile. KLM is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and a partner of Delta’s SkyMiles program. Credit this itinerary with Delta as it is full mileage earning.It will only earn 25% with KLM’s Flying Blue. 19,412 miles is almost enough for a free domestic ticket. Remember to provide them your Delta SkyMiles number at check-in to receive your miles — DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO KLM’s program.
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on KLM.com.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Rand – $1USD = 8 South African Rand (ZAR)
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more Flight Deals from Chicago:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Chicago page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.