Lagos is not exactly a tourist destination, but if you need to go, this is a very good price.
- October 30th – November 6th. Valid for travel October 30th – December 6th or December 24th – March 13th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by October 11th.
- DFW – ATL (Atlanta) – LOS (Lagos) – ATL – DFW
- 13,128 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Nigerian Naira (NGN). $1USD = 157 NGN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more Dallas Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Dallas page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.